Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16, 2009

There have been many questions about the rules and when the biggest loser contest will be starting. At this point I am still trying to work out all the details and figure out how to use this blog so that everyone can keep up with the results etc.
So far I have a few ideas:
  • $50 entry fee - winner gets the money I don't feel the need to collect this I trust that the losers will pay the winner at the end of the contest. The winnerwill be the person who loses the highest percentage of weight.
  • Weekly weigh-ins with results being posted here each week to feed into the competition aspect of the contest (you will need to send me your results on the chosen day.
  • As for starting time I was thinking April 1st but it seems like people would like to start sooner so that is fine with me. I will come up with a date in the next day or two.

What I would like to know from you is what are your thoughts/ideas.

What day off the week do you want the weigh to be on?

When do you want to start/end?

1 comment:

  1. I think it should def be during the week for the weigh ins. I will start whenever you guys want.

    ReplyDelete