Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday March 30

It is a rainy Monday and I really do not feel like walking on my treadmill. I had plans to meet friends and walk outside but the weather did not cooperate. I better get on my treadmill and walk since I did not excercise all weekend and I went to two birthday parties. I only ate cake at one of them though so I think I did pretty good considering how bad I could have been. I could have had cake and ice cream twice in one day and I didn't. I just hope that it pays off. Also Ryan took a picture of me this morning and all I can say is Oh My God! I need to lose weight so no more procastinating I am getting on the treadmill and catching up on my soap opera.

1 comment:

  1. I am not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. I was really bad all weekend so I know the results are not going to be good.

    ReplyDelete