Friday, March 20, 2009
March 20, 2009
The weekend is here, oh no! Why is it so much harder to diet on the weekend? And why is that even though I have more time I tend to excercise less? I am hoping that the weather will be nice so we can head out and go for a walk as a family again like last weekend. I need to be good this weekend because I have a pair of jeans that I want to wear for Ryan's birthday parties and they are next weekend. I can currently get the pants on but they are just not comfortable enough to wear all day. I am not sure that one week will make a difference but I am hopeful. I hope thae everyone has a good weekend which in turn will lead to good results on the scale on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The weather is suppose to be sunny but cold. I have called 4 people to see if anyone wants to walk tomorrow and all of them said no so I guess I am on the treadmill. A week is enough time to make a difference in those jeans. I thought we were weighing in on Thursday morning? The weekends are also very hard for me. I have more time so I think about eating more. Also I like to reward myself with food for getting thru another week at work. I will work hard at being good this weekend so my jeans fit me better too.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI ran 3 miles up and down hills today. But then again my dinner last night consisted of chips, queso dip, steak quessadillas and beer.
ReplyDelete