Wednesday, March 18, 2009
March 18, 2009
I just finished walking three miles on my treadmill. It took me an hour but I did it, however the blister on my toe is really hurting now. I know that some of you have been walking as well -good for you! I hope that the weather stays warm so that we can do outside walks. I have a meeting to go to this afternoon and I won't be home until after dinner. In the past I would have driven through the drive thru at Burger King but today I am thinking about what I can back and eat on the road or what snacks can I pack to hold me over until I get home. I hope that I can continue to be motivated even when it gets more difficult because I am busy. Tomorrow I need to weigh in at Weight Watchers so I have that in mind all day today to help me get through the day. Enough for now because I am sweaty and stinky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job on the walking! Glad to hear that you are choosing healthy eating over what is easier. I didn't have a very good day today but I am trying to not be so mean to myself about it. I had to go to Berlin today to take a class and they supplied lunch. I thought it would be deli sandwiches but it wasn't it was pizza. I ate only one piece rather that the two or three I normally would have and I was suppose to walk with Aunt Gail but she bailed on me and now I can't seem to get myself downstairs to walk on the treadmill. I hope your enthusiasm is contagious.
ReplyDelete