Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17, 2009

Today is the first day of the challenge! Skip the green beer it has to many calories and get out and go for a walk on this beautiful day. So far I have the weights of Ian, Mom, Dad and Brad. Paul we are still waiting on yours. Two months from now is Megan's christening - May 17th. I encourage everyone to set a goal for that day. If you would like me to post your goal simply e-mail me and I can add it to the blog. It can be lose a certain # of pounds or fit into a specific outfit. My goal is to lose 15lbs or more by then. There are a lot of events coming up (Ryan's birthday parties, Moms b-day, and Easter) so we will need to have will power to make it through those events without eating to much. Good luck to everyone. We can do this!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pep talk, if you keep writing on your blog you will keep us all inspired. My goal for May 17th is to wear one of my spring dresses and have it fit me the way it should (in other words not look to tight the way my winter clothes look now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, Megan and I just returned from our walk. It wasn't to long but better then nothing. I will try to keep up with the blog but I am not sure how I will do after the 21st of April. I like your goal Mom that sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why it says the Pavano thing
    but i think i fixed it

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wait now i didn't weigh in.

    PWH = 242

    ReplyDelete