Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday March 25th

Hello All (well probally just Mom)
Tomorrow is our first weigh in! I hope that everyone had a successful week. I will be looking for e-mails from all of you with your results and I will post the # of pounds lost on this site so you can size up the competition. I need to walk today since I didn't yesterday so off I go to walk.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you happy I read your blog? I am not looking forward to the first weigh in, even though I have exercised and tried to eat well this last week I know I could have done better. I think I am going to be very disappointed tomorrow. I need to start to work on convincing myself not to give up, it will take time to start to lose weight. So tomorrow if I am not happy I expect words of encouragement from all of you.

    ReplyDelete